I'm a flatulent guy. I admit it. And to celebrate that flatulence with other pups of the same persuasion I joined an... organization of sorts. Since I can't really talk about it I'll let the shirt speak for itself.
Notice my diva goob sissy, Stella, in the background of this photo. While I'm modeling the only t-shirt I'll probably ever allow my girl to place on my body Stella is demanding a shirt of her own. I told her, "If there was such a thing as a Belch Club then you could get the t-shirt."
It's comfortable enough for just lounging around, and I LOVE it! Thanks, Murphy & your mama Colleen! Since I don't carry a wallet I'm still trying to figure out where to carry my membership card. If you want to join this organization and get this awesome t-shirt, go here and Murphy tells all about it.
Also, we are celebrating an award bestowed upon us by my sweetpea, Asta!
Here it is.
This *** Award is apparently, bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog's content is, in the giver's opinion Brilliant. I think that is overstating things a bit, but thank you for the honor! It is much appreciated.
The rules:"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real.Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends.Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.”Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.List at least ten honest things about yourself.Then, pass it on!"
We want to pass this award onto:
1. Scruffy, Lacie & BabyStan's Mumsie ~ because she has 3 holy terriers under her roof.
2. Murphy the Boston Terrier ~ because he is the original punk rock dogg and puts up with not just one, but three little sissies!
3. Wally the Corgador ~ because he tells it like it is and is always full of fun and smoocharoos.
4. Simba & Jazzi ~ because they crack me up and because Simba is finding out that having a little sissy is not SO bad.
5. Neko the Airegirl ~ because she's sweet and takes such good care of her two moms.
6. Peanut & Flash ~ because they are good buddies and share their grammie with me.
7. Marvin ~ because he's a poet, he knows it, and he's amazing!
Now I'm supposed to share with you 10 honest but random things about me. Here goes.
1. Whenever I go outside to wee, I first pick up my pink flamingo and carry him in my mouth like a cigar while I squat and do my business.
2. I'm not usually cuddly except when my girl squats down and asks for a hug. I walk over to her, put my head over her shoulder and lean against her neck.
3. When my girl is not home I pull the living room curtains back over my head while I lean over the back of the couch, so I can keep an eye on what's going on outside.
4. If we go to the dogpark, the first thing I do is go in search of a pond or lake. If there isn't one, a big mud puddle will do.
5. I have 2 big black dots on the back of my tongue.
6. If Merv my catbro comes over and sits down in front of me, that is the signal that it is time for me to clean his ears for him, and I do.
7. Whenever I meet little kids I like to swipe my juicy goober tongue all the way across their face.
8. I love snow, wind, and wild cold weather.
9. I'm taller and leaner than the average Airedale.
10. One of my all-time fave things is when my girl gives me smooches on my punkin head.
Enough about me for now.