Since inquiring minds want to know, here's me, expounding on me. Enjoy.
1. Your age? 1 year and 2 months
2. Your age when came to live with your people? 10 months
3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now? black, red & white swirlies
4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with? My Darla Girl
5. How much do you weigh? 80 lbs of pure gooberosity
6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up? bamboo Roman shades - Pulled them right off the windows when my girl booby-trapped ZZ's crate so I couldn't break him out to play.
7. Do you like other Dogs? Yep! Yep! Yep! Although, I usually don't notice if they don't like me (imagine THAT). I assume they'll eventually come around once they get the full goober experience that is Stanley.
8. Who is your best non-human friend? ZZ my foster Airebrother. My friend, Lady, is a close second.
9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls? Squeakies closely edge out tennis balls - I use squeakies to annoy my cat, Merv.
10. Do you like to be brushed? nope
11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? both, anytime
12. Do your people cut your toenails? I'm too wiggly so the vet has to do it.
13. Any formal education? I too am a home-schooled pup (my girl is teaching me to walk on the leach [leash], to swim, and to have good manners, whatever those are, when I meet new hoomans. She's threatening to sign us up for an obedience class. Don't ask - more later).
14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny? Depends... I run like the wind and I love my stuffies very athletically, then I fall over and I'm out for the count.
15. Five nicknames your people call you. Goober, Stanman, Stanley Boy, Punk, and of course, Goober Stan.
16. What is your best trick? Getting my girl to still laugh at me even though I've destroyed her living room. (Ask me later about this - see #13).
17. Do you like kitties? I love my Merv, most fervently. Alas, he does not return the sentiment. (*sigh*) Yet.
18. What did you have for breakfast? Kibble and a nana (banana)
19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? A pink flamingo (hooman girl: it was a plastic pink flamingo)
20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.? The week after my girl adopted me (about 4 months ago) - for the full work up and some shots. I was fine until they started touching my paws. Then I hugged my girl for dear life! (My paws are a wee bit ticklish).
21. Where do you sleep at night? My girl would like me to sleep with her, but I am too much of a bed buffalo (I roam). So, I sleep on my bed in the living room or on the couch.
22. Do you like to swim? I love to wade up to my neck in water. I'm actually having my first swim lesson today.
23. Can you make puppies? What ingredients do you need for that? (hooman girl here: Nope. He lost his boy bits just before he came to live with me. Wouldn't know it, though.)
24. Do you give kisses? I am selective about kisses. Other dogs get plenty of goober kisses. As for hoomans, my love and enthusiasm gets spread to anyone who notices me, but kisses are for those who please me most.
25. Can you potty on command? Not so much. I go when I like, thanks. Although, I have finally learned it's okay to go when attached to the leach (leash) and when people are watching me.
26. To Cuz or not to Cuz? The closest I've been to a Cuz was in Petsmart. I have insufficient information to answer this question at this time.
If you haven't done this MEME game yet, just copy the questions and paste them into your blog. No fact is too small or too pawsonal.
Thanks, Penny, for starting the game. We love ya, girl!