Always In Our Hearts

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Babe Magnet

Recently I've been feeling the love from three very important ladies who saw fit to grace me with some goodies from afar. Girl Girl, my best hammie bud, Ruby Bug my sweet and sassy California girl, and Suki my sizzling Florida cutie. Get a load of how much they showered me with love via post.




This one of my fave photos of Girl Girl. She looks like one tough hammie, but is as sweet as can be!



Her package winged its way to me all the way from SingaPaw! I dug right in when I sniffed out that it was from my hammie pal!




I'm an expert with these mailing envelopes.


Just a couple of more moves and the goodies will all be mine.


Aha! Success is seconds away.



First I unearthed some tasty Salmon treats.


Then I pulled out a bunch of love gifts! See the cool banana I'm wearing? That's a gen-u-ine SingaPaw banana! And, look at the rest of the goodies she sent. I got a squeaky donut and a cute furry Airedale stuffie. (My hooman girl claimed possession of the stuffie... for now).



The best part was Girl Girl's note to me.


I was really eating it up, literally and figuratively!



Girl Girl!!! You are the best buddy to me! I love you. Thanks for the tasty snacks, the squeaky and stuffie toys, and the amazing fashion accessory. I think of you when I wear it (and those Salmon snacks, incidentally, were gone in like 5 minutes ~ I scarffed them down)!




The next beauty in my bevy of gift givers was my lovepup, Ruby Bug! Doesn't she just look like sassiness dogified?


She sent me this big ol' box. Once I smelled my lovepup had sent it, I tore right in!



I started sytematically unpacking the box! (It was pretty full).



The first thing I pulled out was this dog tag. Evidently, I'm a BABE MAGNET! (She's got that right. Just look who's sending me packages).



Then I fished out this deliciously fabulous Orbee ball of the WHOLE WORLD! I had no idea that the world was so minty fresh smelling.



I can't even begin to list all the amazing stuff I found in that box (it would be a little embarrassing to admit). There were even prezzies for Merv and my hooman girl too! It was a ball-themed box of love, and here I am with most of my toy haul and some of the incredible snacks that were tucked in among the balls.



Ruby Bug! You humble me with your love. I'm so happy you are mine! I think of you everytime I play with one of my new balls or eat one of those delicioso snacks. I soooo love you, girlie! I especially cherish your card and love note, but won't be sharing the details of those here. A guy has to maintain some privacy.


On the very same day my package from Ruby came, there was another big box sitting on top of it just waiting for my loving attention. It was from my spicey little Love Pug, Suki. Just look at that tongue! This is one of her trademark expressions!


Of course, I had to dig right in. The box was big enough I wondered if Suki Girl had tried to send herself to me.


I worked my package-opening magic on the box extra quick. Had to get her out!



No Suki (sigh), but she did send me this cute little lambie guy and a whole cannister of squeaky tennis balls! They'll do in a pinch, but it's just not the same as snuggling up to Suki herself.



Then I found this. It's the LOVE HOUND! (I see where you're going with this, Suki). This is what the Love Hound looked like in pristine condition.



I attended to loving on my new Love Hound with all my goober might.



And, this is what he looked like 30 minutes later. Poor Love Hound.




Even though I totally gooberized him, I love him still, and think of, you, Suki whenever I pull all his parts together and lie down on him. Thank you, Suki Girl! Just know that the gooberized condition of your Love Hound is evidence of my love for you!



There was also a boatload of great snacks and a love note from Suki, but hey, that's pawsonal.




This is the face of one goob who KNOWS he is loved. Everytime I look at any of the sweet goodies I received, they only serve as reminders of the great hammie friend, and two lovepups I am fortunate enough to have in my life! Does that make me a babe magnet or just one lucky goober?



Love,
Stanley

41 comments:

Harry said...

Oh my, that's a LOT of presents for a very deserving babe magnet!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Faya said...

It is so nice to have friends from all around the world.... DWB is a great family...the best...
I love the last picture Stan...
Kisses, Faya

PreciOus said...

Hi Stanley!

You are a babe magnet, this I'm sure of! Great pressies for the one and only GooberStan!

Snuggle,
Precious

Noah the Airedale said...

G'day Stanley,
You're a popular goob matie. Love the pressies. Infact, that little lambie guy of yours is exactly like ours...yep its true. Our matie Alf gave him to us last Christmas. Ours is brown.
Good job on the hound BTW.

Hugs and tail wags,
Noah, Willow, Tess and Lucy

Molly the Airedale said...

What thoughtful gifts from all of your Babes! hehehehe You can show them all to your new sissy real soon!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Whoa, Stan....how do u do it??? And how don't they all get mad at you????? This must be what it means to be a Goober Ruler. I am hoping u aren't knocked off that throne this week. Hey, Mums wants your snail address...peemail it to her.
After she finally went to bed last night, we got out of our crates and snuck out. Lacie refuses to remove her belly button pearcing. At least, she thinks it it's where her belly button might be. Why don't dogs have belly buttons??? Now that's a thought to ponder at 5:46 in the am. Anyway, we cleaned up the mess and sprayed febreeze everywhere. And thanks for the info on the size of your Dale u-know-whatties. Unfortunely, ur Dale barfies aren't quite so small. But as you said, what happens in the Burg, stays......

Hugs to ur Gurrrrl and best of luck on the trip!

Scruffman

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Stan,
You are a hit with the ladeeeessss!! Great opawration. hehee...:)

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Stanley,
I have been a terrible pup... (and my mom a terrible hooman) cos we have been putting together a special package just for a special someone over at Gooberstan but we have not gotten about sending it!! Arghhhh.. I promise you it'll make it's way to the post office THIS week..

Ruby Bleu said...

Hi Stanny...
Wow...I didn't know that GG was diggin on you too...that Babe Magnet bling IS really fitting.

Hey, how was your visit with your Aunt Kelly? Was she giving copious amounts of goober love???

Oh and only a few move days till sissy comes!!! Yay!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby Bug

Amber-Mae said...

WOW! Pawsome pressies Stan...You are sure one lucky doggie!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Sophie Brador said...

Stanley, You got balls! ha ha ha ha ha ha.

You also got a holy roller from Ruby. Those are the best. My mom shoves a tennis ball inside mine and I spend hours trying to get it out. Your's looks a little smaller than mine, but with your array of balls, surely something will fit.

Toby said...

Wow Stanley,
You got so many gifts! you are a chick magnet! I need to take some lessons for you!

Love Toby

The Black and Tans. said...

HI Stan

You are so lucky to have all those pressies. You certainly have a hareem of girlfriends.

Molly and Taffy

Clover said...

Oh boy, Stan, you are one lucky goober. But also a babe magnet! Your girlfriends are very thoughtful, and so is your little hammie friend!
Hope you have a good time with your new things!
Love Gooberclove xo

Ferndoggle said...

Holey Moley Stanny!! We're feeling the love all the way on Jackman Ave. What a great bunch of girls you've got there. You're gonna have a lot of cool stuff to share with your new sissy!!

Sherman, Penny & Lola

Princess, Tank and Isaac: The Newfs of Hazard said...

Hey Stan! Aren't you on the way to pick up your sissy already? Have fun with all those great pressies!

Lenny said...

VERY impressive with the ladies, Stanley! You are indeed one lucky goober!

Your friend, Lenny

Suki & Joey said...

I'm so glad you liked the pressies, Stanny!

You are one lucky boy to have so many girls adoring you, but I think it's pretty obvious why ;)

Give your girl lots of kisses before she leaves tomorrow! I know she's gonna miss you while she's here with me and Joey!

Puggy kisses
Suki

the Corgi Girls said...

Wow, Stan, you must be the most popular guy around playground, all those presents! Very deserving, we must admit ;o)

Cuddles & kisses,
The ladies

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hee. glad you like the gifts I sent. You sure are a very popular guy for so many doggies to send you gifts. :)
I love your happy face in that last pic

~ Girl girl

Kirby said...

Wooo Hooo, Stanley the babe magnet! That tag is so perfect for you. What a haul, so many pawsome gifts. You are one loved Airedale!! I'm sure your new sissy is going to loooove playing with all your new toys. Can't wait 'till she gets here!

Your pal,
Kirby

Lorenza said...

Hi, Stan
I have no doubt you are a babe magnet!! Great presents from Girl Girl, Ruby and Suki.
Sure you know we all love you!
Have a good night
Lorenza

the many Bs said...

OMDog Stanley, you are one gigantic babe magnet. please share your secrets with us 4 lonely little B boys.

you got the bestest gifties. we love how you worked your goober magic on the love hound. we love our toys that way too. it's the best kind of love.

woofers!

Joe Stains said...

I think you can be a lucky goob AND a babe magnet. As for those salmon treats from Girl Girl, we LOVE those. She sent us some too and we just go nuts for them. Maybe I am part bear, I think they love the salmons too!

Simba and Jazzi said...

What great presents. Look at all those balls. That will keep you busy for a while.

Simba x

Jessica said...

Stanley!! You have the women hanging all over you, don't you? You are just irresistable!! And your girls have wonderful taste too.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

Murphey said...

Whoa, those chickas do love you! Cool stuff and the Goober treatment? AWESOME!

Murph

Agatha and Archie said...

Our main man!! You are such a chick/goober magnet!! Archie says to go hide all your toys right now before your baby sissie comes( I think you should give her all your presents) Love A+A

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh Stanley, you are the lurve God of all Goobers......

envious licks, Marvin xxxxx

wally said...

Dude, the same thing happened to my Love Hound. In pieces, man, in pieces.

wally.

Bogart H. Devil said...

Nice going handsome :)

Love,
Bogart

Scrappy and Pebbles said...

You sure have some great friends. DWB is the best.


Have a great day
Scrappy and Pebbles

Koobuss said...

Wow!! Stanley,

You sure got a lot of presents and it's not even Christmas or your birthday! Is it?? You certainly are a ladies' man.

Good luck to you and to your girl with your new little sister. She is adorable. You will have a lot to teach her, Stan, and she will look up to you and love you. You'll be a great big brother!

Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

Emily and Ike said...

Jeez Stanley, you have a harem. And to think I'm leaving that life for marriage ... to Martha!!!!
Ike

jaffeboy said...

Love Hound looks fun fun fun!!!

U sure look proud of yourself for Love Hound's very "seperated" state!!!

Urban Smoothie Read said...

i bet ur feeling great right now...

all ur girlfriends are sending u pressie...

Mojo, Digger and family said...

You are indeed one big babe magnet. I haven't sent a pressie but I'll send some snuffly kisses. Better hide those toys before your new sissy comes, though. A man's gotta have rules. She can only play with your permission, right?

My Mum is still laughing at you calling my Dad spy-dad. Mum christened him International Man of Mystery many years ago to tease him. Actually, in his journalist days he once got a quick interview with the Prime Minister because the security cordon mistook him for Special Branch.

Can't wait for your sissy to arrive!

big love
Mojo

Frasier said...

Stanley
You are loved !You are so sweet.The ladies did a good job in picking out the right stuff,did' nt they!
Frasier

Finnegan said...

You are a babe magnet. Could you share your moves with an Irish Wolfhound?

Woofs,
Finny

Asta said...

I'm afwaid you awe a babe magnet my Sweet Stanley Love..it looks like I'll aways have to shawe you..you have too much love fow just one giwl sigh....Those wewe twuly wondewful pwesents fwom GirlGirl,Ruby and Suki!
You awe a vewy lucky vewy loved BOy!

smoochie kisses
youw sweatpea FB
Asta

Patience-please said...

We're very excited about your new sissy! woo-HOOOO!
the whippet waggle